Info on whistleblowing
The Whistle Blower Portal is a confidential reporting service which enables you to raise concerns about conduct and practices that are contrary to the MHPS Group’s values, principles and associated policies and standards. Such conduct or practices include, but are not limited, to:
- Actions that may result in danger to the health and/or safety of people or damage to the environment.
- Criminal offences, including fraud, bribery, corruption and money laundering. Conflict of interest.
- Anti-competitive behaviour.
- Failure to comply with any legal obligation.
- Misuse of company assets, including unethical practice in accounting, internal accounting controls, financial reporting and auditing matters.
- Any other legal or ethical concern.
- Concealment of any of the above.
You should not use the Whistle Blower Portal for matters relating to human resources – for example issues relating to your personal employment. These should be dealt with through the established line management and grievance processes.